Are you looking for strategies to maximise the performance and conversion rate of your existing website? Maybe you’re a new business and you’re wondering what the key ingredients of a successful website are? In essence, you want to avoid having a useless website.
We have compiled a list of our top tips in 2018 for a successful website, our top five are:
- Make sure your website is responsive to all devices. In particular, it needs to be mobile and tablet friendly.
- Make it easy for people to contact you. You can do this by making sure your contact details are clear and easy to find. By making the contact form simple to complete and by giving your visitor different methods to communicate with you.
- Be careful with the colours and fonts you use. If the font is tricky to read or if it is too small, your information is not being received well. Carefully choose your colours to compliment each other, whilst considering your visitors who may have vision impairment.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of marketing your website. So, pay attention to optimising your site for search engines. You can also share links to your site and content on your preferred social media platforms.
- Make sure your website has a good loading speed. Your visitors prefer a fast site; if you leave them waiting too long, they are likely to move on. Check your site speed with Google .
Check out our infographic for more website ideas:
Following our top tips will help you avoid having a useless website, which fails to convert any visitors into customers. Maintaining your site and promoting a better user experience, will help with the success of your business website.
Drop us a message if you would like the team at Code Galaxy to review your website and give you personalised tips on how to improve the overall performance of your site.
We are also happy to help you with any of your future website design projects.